I have a good feeling about 2012. Most people I know would ask me to quantify my feeling. I will do so by saying I’m more than 75% sure the world is not going to end on the Mayan calendar, leaving 25% probability that it could occur. Being realist I’m certain there’s so much more we need to learn before things come … Read More
Boulder Coffee vs Tea
I love both coffee and tea. For me it all about the taste. Boulder is really big on both coffee and tea. Boulder enjoys both coffee and tea houses equally. I find the tea is better than the coffee. My European heritage has lend me down a path of dark rich coffee that is highly acidic. Enough jolt to keep … Read More
Happy Easter Live from Whispers Cafe Chicago
I’m enjoying my Easter not traditional but more of a Zen tradition. I took a casual stroll down State Street, Chicago collecting my thoughts – it was a rough week for me. But the bright sun and brisk air helped me out of my anger and depression. There’s nothing I can do about the past but learn and create a … Read More
Meet Jacqueline Lead-Barista R/GA Coffee Bar & Lounge
R/GA’s Lead Barista Jacqueline take us on a tour of the R/GA Coffee Bar and Lounge. The place for a cup of great coffee, conversation, comfort or laugh.
Is Starbucks the New Name for Coffee?
Yes or No? Chiefeater questions if Starbucks is the new name for coffee, like Xerox means copies, Kleenex means tissue.Highlights on evenings out: Social Media Club, Cocktails with Courtney, see dear friends Howard Greenstein, NowPublic Michael Meyers, Courtney Pulitzer… Click to listen: tags: Starbucks, coffee, Social Media Club, Cocktails with Courtney, NowPublic